Development Project of Mt. Yaowang Traditional Chinese Medicine Industry Park in Taiyuan
I. Basic Information of the Project
Project Name: Development Project of Mt. Yaowang Traditional Chinese Medicine Industry Park
Project Address: Matoushui Village, Jiancaoping District, Taiyuan, Shanxi
Project Type: pharmaceutical industry
Total Investment: 200 million yuan
II. Market Prospects
1. There will be major opportunities for the development of Chinese medicine industry in the future.
2. It is an inevitable trend for large scale and cluster of the cultivation, processing and distribution of Chinese herbal medicine.
3. The traditional Chinese medicine will play an increasingly important role in the medical and health system, especially in primary medical services due to its unique medical technologies and effects.
III. Project Scope
Covering an area of 1,697mu, the park mainly includes one mediation room, two centers, three halls, four bases and one small town. It has been covered by green plants, and Chinese herbal medicines, such as saffron, bupleurum, scutellaria baicalensis, wolfberry, eucommia ulmoides, hawthorn, peony, paeonia lactiflora, etc.
IV. Advantage Analysis
1. An investment of 150 million yuan has been introduced to build a Traditional Chinese Medicine Health & Rehabilitation Tourism Town. Also, an investment of 50 million yuan has been introduced for a planting and R&D of deep processing of quinoa agricultural products.
2. The northern and southern roads of the park have been fully constructed, providing necessary basis for the park’s industrial development. The travelling routes of Xishan are fully connected.
3. As a mass entrepreneurship and innovation demonstration base in Taiyuan, it can provide a necessary platform for many small and micro enterprises devoted to the development of traditional Chinese medicine.
4. The development of traditional Chinese medicine industry can promote the adjustment of local rural industry and economic structure, improve the income of local farmers, avail the integration of ecological and tourism resources in Xishan and guide the development of traditional Chinese medicine industry in Taiyuan.
1. The park possesses multiple TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) diagnosis and treatment technologies and patents, thus being able to provide necessary technical support for the partners.
2. Build a comprehensive park integrating planting base, R&D center and logistics distribution center.
3. Construct a four-in-one industrial model combining planting of traditional Chinese medicines, medical treatment, health preservation and characteristic rural tourism.
4. Strive for building an entrepreneurship and innovation base of traditional Chinese medicine, provide a necessary technological and communication platform of Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and meet more demands.
1. We cooperate with Shanxi University of Chinese Medicine, Shanxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Shanxi Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Shanxi Institute of Food and Drug Control to continuously upgrade the research and development level. Especially, we take the advantage of the available resources to complete the formulation transformation of patented preparations for providing preliminary preparations for the marketization.
2. With the help of a TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) Inheritance Institute, we will organize TCM professionals for exchange, study and training in order to provide professionals for the park’s development.
V. Project Progress
Infrastructures in the park related to roads, electricity power and water have been completed.
VI. Economic Benefit
The traditional Chinese medicine industry in China has major development opportunity, presenting good economic benefit.
VII. Investment Invitation Target
Investment Objects to be Invited: traditional Chinese medicine companies
Investment Amount to be Invited: 200 million yuan
Investment Invitation Mode: equity cooperation, leasing cooperation, purchasing operation, technical cooperation and other ways; the specific quota shall be adjusted according to the needs of the project.
VIII. Preferential Policies
1. Land of the park has been approved; infrastructures related to road, water, electricity and heating have been available.
2. Provide necessary office and communication places as well as technical upgrading and training platforms for enterprises and individuals settling here in the park.
3. Encourage enterprises to increase investment in planting and R&D of distinctive agricultural products and Chinese herbal medicine.
4. Provide relevant proprietary technologies for project cooperation.
5. Solve the problems of employee’s residence.
IX. Contact Information
Investment Invitation Unit: Shanxi Zhenghetang Traditional Chinese Medicine Cultural Industry Park
Contact Person: Du Niaofei
Contact Information: +86 13700510336